July 29, 2009

RAIN.


I woke up early this morning to have an early morning JOG. But Damn! It rained!

Said 'YES'! Better go back to my smoothy inviting bed and hug my mucho fatty pillow!
Haha! Then! pooof! Change my mind. Don't want to go back to sleep, getting fed-up by the things need to do this day.



Good thing! MR. Jaime my savior. He's present today! haha! Got NET at home tuloy. So instead of going back to sleep I surf the net, post my pictures in Facebook, made some comments to my friends and thennn.. Here I am. in blogspot.com, writing some non-sense stuff about my morning distractions. hoho!


Wanna know what will I be doing this DAY??!!

Here's my Things to DO.


- Jog. -canceled. :(

- Go to CLASS.

- Promote "Prom NITE".

- Eat Lunch at home.

- Back to school.

- Conduct a meeting with Student Council

- Fun time at Growball.

- Do my Laundry

- Leisure time.

Well. well. well. Nothing's really interesting just one of my random days. :) peace out man!

No comments:

Post a Comment