July 17, 2010

Tambien is Flying! .... To Singapore.


Tambien is Flying to a place that is amazing!

Done with the packing. I'm just waiting.

Getting sooo excited and can't stop from smiling!

Last two months ago I was just sitting, thinking of what to write in the checklist

and I ended up with these!

CHECKLIST:

- Passport
- Return tickets
- Itineraries
- Money
- Exchange Rates
- Leisure
- Shopping
- Hop-in, Hop-on.

BUT.. Oops. One thing is important time to tell mommy and daddy, about the thing about 'flying'.
They never knew I'm going that's why I have to tell them 'cause lying is a bad thing.

Birth date is coming, and a gift must be given. A simple traveling gift is precious and so I'm going!

Before another chapter of this life will come to an ending, I must have something to award myself from a job-well-done.

AND so now.. I'm about to watch, learn and experience the new chapter of the 'life adventure of Tambien, I'm wishing you'll be there cheering!..

Note: Written on 6th May, 2010 @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment