March 1, 2011

Post it!

How are you?!

Who Me? Or him? her? Them?!

Oh well.. enough with who, blah. blah. blah.

Whoever are you reading this post now, hello! Apa Kkhabar? Kamusta?...

If you were to ask me... My answer would be.. "I'm Great!!"

And I'll start telling you about my life since I stopped blogging.. And so, here it is!

"I'm keeping myself busy by printing t-shirts with my own design and.. Actually searched for the details how to do it. Thankfully, YouTube rescued me! I spent 24hours learning the techniques and ideas on how to print t-shirt without messing the whole shirt."

"Then, I do have my own Mini table in my Mom's Office! Because of that I decided not to work abroad. Where else can I have that Mini table but only here.. Here around my my mom's Office. haha! It's kinda simple to hear but it only prove that simple things makes me happy and satisfy me."

"And Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I do have 2 Motorcycle with me, I named the scooter "ScooBien", actually dad was the one who thought of that name. haha! Then the other one I named it Rocky, 'cause it looks really cool and whenever I drive Rocky I feel like I'm a gangsta! haha!"

"I know it doesn't sound like me, but yeah. I'm being honest.. This time.. That... I'm one of Ryan Higa's a.k.a nigahiga Fan. How? I accidentally clicked his video then I never stopped searching for more of his Videos.. Until I noticed myself updating my YouTube and MySpace account and add ONLY Ryan Higa... And you know me, I don't usually or Daily check two accounts until I met Ryan Higa. I may say he's the love of my life for now. haha! He inspires me and in a way help me to be more positive in whatever will I be doing."

"I'm thinking of creating a design theme: Ryan Higa with a TEEHEEE on it. haha!

D.O.N.E with the updates. I'll get back to you again as soon as I can! =) TEEHEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment