November 9, 2012

True Halloween experience:

At home in Ilo-Ilo city, lights are all off. 
Silence covered the entire house. 
I went out of the room to go to the bathroom when I felt someone's sitting in the sala looking at me, 
when my eyes adjust to the darkness, that's when I realized it was in a camouflage, in a complete Marine uniform. 
I didn't move because I was frightened, 
I dunno who it was and why is it in the house alone sitting in the sofa silently, the face of the human is still unclear. . . When suddenly it says 'pssssst! Ga ano ka dah???' ha!! I breathed heavily, si mamu (my auntie) lang gali!! She was having her dress rehearsal for our halloween party! She was struggling to fit the size 12 boots of Tito Mars (my Uncle) into her lady feet! Haha! 

I thought, true ghost na!!!!


And that is my Mamu, our ever supportive Auntie with her complete Marine Uniform. haha!





No comments:

Post a Comment