February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day from God. :D

Woke up early this morning and forgetting that today is February 14, before I jump out of my bed I decided to read one chapter in Paulo Coelho's book.

Unintentionally, when I opened the book the chapter's title was "Remaining Open to Love".

This was the reason of my genuine smile today, God has given me wisdom as a valentine's gift, which I can forever instill in my daily Life.

Love is not only loving one particular person but it means loving people around you with all your heart and Love people by caring to them in-spite of your differences in Life.


Love can cure everything.

This wisdom I received today is more greater than receiving any bouquet of flowers and dozens of chocolates.

For this, may you find love in any other way, and always remember Love Cures.

Today, may you find love and peace in your heart. I am giving my love to all of you! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment