December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Day!















Aww. This time of season I do always wish to be in one place. That place is Ilo-Ilo City Philippines. It is the only place that I truly feel the spirit of Christmas. A time for giving, loving and Family gathering.

Now, I'm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Alone. Celebrating by myself. Last night I slept at 12.45am. When the clock strikes at 12 Midnight I heard people from the neighboring apartments, shouting "yangseeeeenngggg!" (I think - hope I heard it right, correct if Im wrong). nyayls!

I checked my watch then it's Christmas EVE! I greeted my Christian friends in my phonebook. I felt an excitement but it suddenly went away. I thought. "Yes! It's Christmas" but no celebration for me. I can't feel the spirit of Christmas.
Then wished. Hope on New Year, even though I'm not with my family, I'll find happiness and peace within ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment