December 24, 2009

Just a quick thought.

Actually..

I do have some sort of feelings now. A feeling of sadness and eagerness.

Sadness.

I feel so left alone. I think and I'm pretty sure this time around where people are in the Celebratory mood no one even remembers me. I cried. I felt like I'm trapped and locked in some place that I don't even know.

But then. I thought. It's my fault. Why? Because I was the one who decided to be adventurous and to travel and study abroad. So, people got used to me, leaving and always nowhere at there sides.

Eagerness.

Though I felt sadness there's also the feeling of eagerness. Eagerness to strive hard and be really a successful person. I know when I am able to reach my goals I will be able to go back to my place and as mush as I can I will be around the people who are important to me. In that way I won't be forgotten and so I'm always around them!

Whatever. That's just a quick thought came up from my mind today. haha! xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment