September 25, 2010

Some things about me.


I'm a kind of a person who wants to do everything I'm really interested with as-soon-as-possible.

People may think how "I always want to do this and that" but it is just because I find LIFE really short and there are lots of interesting things that need to be explored and to enjoy. Like TRAVELING, I do also believe that people will only get the chance to live ONCE, so I want to grab and take the opportunity to see the WORLD.

I just don't wanna stuck in a place that I always see everyday. Though, I have some perceptions like that, but at the end of the day there are still things that I really wish to be with everyday of my life. Which is my FAMILY.

I like to do the impossible things and the very difficult things, but only those GOOD things. I am NOT GOOD at everything. I'm NOT a LISTENER to tell you the truth but it doesn't mean that I don't want to listen it's just that I'm just having a hard time in doing.

So, if you got upset with my actions please understand. I am not good at memorizing. Hates to be in a class but love to learn and understand things in life!

You will find me VERY HARD TO READ and HARD TO UNDERSTAND. 'cause I usually change plans and do something new again. Those are some small things about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment