September 21, 2010

The whole ME is HURT.


‎*Heart is in pain.

I thought they knew me more than anyone else.
But...
I was WRONG.
...
This is me, I have to be REAL. So accept who I am.


Honestly speaking, I am deeply hurt.
I never thought they will be the person who'll put me in this situation.

A situation that I am so unsure with all the things I DO.
A situation that I have to choose between pleasing them or my whole PERSONALITY.

Yes. I do admit that I had my own issues. Issues with myself which is being moody only because I don't feel telling it to people, even to my closest individuals. Yes. I like to keep it with me. And chose to be silent.

YES. I am like this. And this is me. Accept me for who I am.

Now. I am forced to change the person that I used to be. You won. I chose all of you, I did this to make you happy, but I AM NOT.

You only think and Judge me through my outlook, but can I ask you? Have you ever ask me? Or even try to understand why I act like this?

No. No. No. You. All of you NEVER did try to understand me. You only. And always, thinking of yourself, of what you feel.

Thank you. For what you did.

And I am now hopeless. Decided to be apart from you all. A best way to put this my-attitude-doesn't-fit-all-of-you issue is to be away.

Away.

Away.

Yes. I know. Running away from your problem is not the best way to do, but Running away from your problems is the best thing to do when.. YOU KNOW YOU DID EVERYTHING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM BUT STILL IT DIDN'T WORK.

I am going to find a way to not put myself in a situation AGAIN that even I, my own self doesn't know who I am.

I am.. gonna be away to find what I have lost in ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment